Credit Application / Forms

New Mexico
The State of New Mexico Taxation and Revenue Department has informed Intermountain Wood Products a customer should provide Intermountain with a copy of the "Nontaxable Transaction Certificate" We have included a link to their site to make it easier for you to produce. State of New Mexico Taxation & Revenue

You will need your CRS# to produce the certificate. After you have the certificate produced, please provide a copy to Intermountain Wood Products.